Lincoln Park Zoo & Statues in Lincoln Park
Lincoln Park Zoo (2.0 hr.) Established in 1868 with the gift of two swans from New York’s Central Park, Lincoln Park Zoo is the U.S.’s oldest free public zoo. The Zoo’s status as a world leader in wildlife conservation is evident in its educational exhibits.
- Lincoln Park Conservatory
- Farm in the Zoo presented by John Deere
- Lion House
- Regenstein Center for African Apes
Statues in Lincoln Park
Lincoln Park (1.5 hr.) names both a neighborhood and a park.
- History of Lincoln Park as a former cemetery 1843-1866
- Numerous statues of historic people. i.e., Abe Lincoln, Ulysses S. Grant; Rene-Robert De La Salle, and many more statues.
- Chicago History Museum
Chicago History Museum (1601 N Clark St. Chicago, Il.)
Gratuities are not included but appreciated by your tour guide.
Comments are closed.