Loop Public Art & Architecture
Loop Public Art & Architecture – (3 hr. walking tour) Within the Loop, you will get a good feel for the hustle, bustle and strength of Chicago. The city of “Big Shoulders” works hard, plays hard, and takes great pride in its Public Art and Architecture.
- Cultural Center – former First Chicago Public Library
- Macy’s – Formerly Marshall Field, designed by Burnham & Company
- Reliance Building
- Richard J. Daley Center – Picasso statute – Miss Chicago by Joan Miro
- Thompson Center
- Chase Tower and Plaza – Four Seasons Mosaic by Marc Chagall
- City and County Buildings
- Marquette Building
- The Rookery & Board of Trade
- Monadnock Building
- Willis Tower (formerly Sears Tower) tallest building in Chicago
Chicago Cultural Center (Randolph St. & Michigan Ave.)
Gratuities are not included but appreciated by your tour guide
Comments are closed.